ERIC N. GIL - PHP Website Freelancer Miami
My Online Portfolio: http://phpwebsitefreelancer.com/
Senior ERP / Microsoft Dynamics / PHP Developer seeking a challenging Remote ERP Developer position where I can use the business knowledge, leadership skills and software development experience I have acquired over the past 17 years to complete projects successfully and generate revenue growth. Experienced in leading multidisciplinary teams handling multiple projects and able to create new revenue streams from software features. Fast, clean, rock-solid PHP that meets the highest standards. Expert in defining business models and able to understand any business model from top to bottom, integrate into API's for Paypal and create API's from scratch. Bilingual English/Spanish.
Software Development Achievements Include:
● Improving service departments, automating contract creation by customizing Sugar CRM and other custom PHP applications. Connected billing modules, escalation procedures and other service improvements utilizing object oriented programming strategies within PHP and MySQL.
● Developed custom Work Order Screens for QuickBooks Bolt-on application in VB6 and converted to .NET
● Apiary: For managing API connections
● Web Console: On the fly debugging
● GITHUB for managing remote check in, BitBucket,
● Visual Studio, NetBeans and Eclipse3, PHP Storm for IDE
● Developed API's for MAGENTO, integrated with custom order management systems. Financial API's for PPS, PayPal Chained Payments, Blackstone Mobile and Authorized.net, Developed data processing and form processing jobs in PERL and integrated form data.
● Managed teams and held standup meetings
● Managed Millions of dollars in software development projects
● Managed Feature branches, Jenkins Deployments, Code Reviews.
● Managed 3rd party/ Vendor Relationships.
● Expert knowledge of major activities for Dynamics AX implementation
● Expert in Upper Tier ERP solutions (JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, IFS)
● Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics AX
● Skilled in SSAS SQL Server Analysis services
● Outstanding organizational, decision making and communications skills
● www.karismahotels.com (Conversion from WP to Magento)
● www.transexpress.com (Magento website with custom components)
● Cake PHP (7 Years)
● Code Ignitor (5 years)
● YII (4 Years)
● Laravel (4 years)
PHP CMS Experience
● WordPress (8-9 years)
● JOOMLA (6-7 years)
● Concrete (2 years)
● Drupal (8 Years)
PHP Ecommerce Experience
● Magento (8 Years)
● WooCommerce (5 Years)
ERP / Enterprise Software Used
● Atlassian Suite
● Microsoft Dynamics
● Magento Enterprise
● Office365 Suite
● Wholesale Distribution
● Financial / Banking Payments
CRM / AX Solutions Architect
Fuller Brush, Bay Area, California
February 2017 Current
● Migrated Client from Magento 1.8 - 2.0
● Developed Reporting Tools that Tracked products and product sales
● Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics, GP, Implement Custom Workflows that would assign salespeople, send notifications and track product RMA’s
● Implemented JIRA & Atlassian Ticket tracking software
● Led solutions engineering that involved process automation, data conversion and functionality enhancement. Replaced time-consuming, error-prone manual processes with automated solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics Sr. Integration Engineer
Premier Protein, Miami, FL
August 2016 January 2017
● Integrated New Campaigns to DRUPAL 8
● Integrated Reports and Analytics
● Integrated with 3rd Party Databases / Web services (Mail Chimp, SAP, Business Objects, Demandware)
● Developed Custom controllers and API Components to capture current QTY from accounting and Inventory Database System (SAP & Microsoft Dynamics)
● Responsible for deployment and ongoing maintenance on Premier Protein Database systems.
Interim CTO & Sr. Director of Software Development
PayAnyBiz.com, Miami, FL
April 2015 to August 2016
● Redeveloped .NET Application in LARAVEL from top to bottom for PayPal-Like Application for businesses with a “Soft-Lending” component.
● Recreated functions in PHP
● Created architecture for controllers, proper formatting
● Communicated with 3rd parties for OFAC and World-check integrations
● Created customer service component
● Assembled team of onshore and off-shore developers to build what was expected to be a 2-year long product in 7 only months.
● Built a profit-generating software division in order to create revenue from API integrations with 3rd party payment integrators.
● Deployed application to AWS/Cloud with implementation plan and full internal documentation.
Sr. Architect / Sr. Software Developer/Project Manager
Sunshine Life & Health Advisors, Miami, FL
September 2014 to April 2015
● Developed several applications to support over 50,000 Obamacare policies.
● Integrate Sugarcrm with Google Chrome extension to capture user input data and insert that data within Sugarcrm.
● Developed Queue management system which creates tickets based on the user coming into a facility.
● Trained over 600 Agents at 12 locations to use Sugar CRM and custom reporting tools built to support those agents. Led remote training using a 250-user license for Join.me.
● Developed lead capture website in Magento 7 and captured Obamacare leads, feeding them into Custom CRM.
Sr. Architect / Sr. Software Developer
KForce Government Solutions
January 2013 to September 2014
● Developed custom dashboard and integrated data solutions for Army Corps of Engineers using PHP coding standards.
● Worked remotely with multiple engineers in strategy meetings; worked directly with clients and their Project Managers to create sprint-driven deliverable timetables.
● Developed XML parsers with custom handlers in order to manage data import files coming from different resources utilizing PHP parsing functions and developing arrays to carry data into database.
● Developed custom reports and data integration packages with SSIS and SRS.
● Developed software working models via wireframes and converted those wireframes into working models with the EXTJS Framework.
● One of the working models developed for the transportation industry: http://routes.ourdevo.com
● Developed automatic import modules, integration with PeopleSoft and automated reporting scripts.
● Developed Import packages specific to CSV and XML formats; imported these files into dashboards.
● Created documentation and stored all code on a repository located on GITHUB.
● Utilized Eclipse and Netbeans 7.0 to develop applications in PHP 5.
● Developed custom unit tests to ensure code was able to handle stress tests.
Microsoft Dynamics Sr. Software Architect / Sr Web Developer
Iblesoft, Inc, Miami, FL (Startup Company)
December 2011 to December 2013
● Worked with external clients to implement Dynamics AX ERP system.
● Assisted in the creation and documentation of business processes and module configurations.
● Provided assistance for all data migration activities.
● Oversaw and mentored all Interface, reporting, modification and security strategies.
● Developed and documented new course of action related to the completion of AX.
● Trained users on features and benefits of Dynamics AX solution.
● Contracted PHP Architect, tasked to develop custom forms and modules designed to import customer data into Sugar CRM and develop landing pages in Magento /hosted PHP version 5.0.
● Upgraded existing custom modules from previous versions of SugarCRM to latest versions.
● Integrated http://www.crmvisualization.com/ utilizing Soap API, and install package to produce dynamic and feature-rich reports along with integrating them into the MVC framework.
● Trained sales team on lead creation, conversion; implemented custom fields within views utilizing the studio manager / MySQL.
● Utilized additional PHP/MVC Design patterns in order to deliver rich internet applications with the WP Framework. Developed PERL scripts in order to process and backup data on a nightly basis.
● Was one of ten developers located in Doral area, responsible for $5M per year in development projects.
● Developed backend architecture and implementation while 50 developers in India developed front end.
● Developed API's for JOOMLA, MAGENTO, Magento; integrated with custom order management systems.
Sr. Web Developer
TataHarperSkinCare.Com, Miami, FL
July 2010 to November 2011
● Scoped and developed client websites using Magento e-commerce platform. The code developed for those sites was configured / developed utilizing the Word Press framework. Client originally developed the website in Magento and it needed to be converted into the Magento Enterprise Version.
● Designed, built, tested and implemented stand-alone modules for Magento, including payment and shipping modules. Customized Magento’s inherent features based on client needs utilizing PHP design patterns.
● Used client-provided PSD files to implement Magento layouts, skins, and themes including customized user functionality.
● Created own working environment using VMWare Player software for development purposes.
● Developed and implemented SVN repositories and managed software releases; provided end-to-end support for e-commerce transactions from receiving orders to settlement.
● Imported client-provided data for customers, products, and other pricing rules.
● Worked closely with team-members in order to present effective strategies for SEO and other marketing components.
● Converted all code and modules from Magento to Magento Enterprise Version.
● Insured that all tests were done on a test subdomain.
● Implemented proper coding standards for security and SQL injections.
● Recorded IP traffic for over 10,000 unique visitors daily.
● Integrated QB invoicing with Magento API Plugin.
● Imported thousands of transactions. TaTa Harper receives roughly $500K - $800K per month in online sales.
Mid-Level Application Developer
NumberCruncher.Com (Startup Company)
June 2004 to July 2008
● Developed Bolt-on application for QuickBooks which later became one of the top 3 add-ons for QuickBooks.
● Developed custom object in VB 6 and developed client websites in PHP in order to integrate inventory from inventory management systems to client websites.
● Worked with QBXML via the QB SDK in order to synchronize inventory information and record transactions into QB GL.
● Developed API's from customer PHP websites to inventory backend utilizing custom web service calls via XML / JSON.
● Captured customer requirements and managed change requests to our inventory system as well as requests to customer PHP websites.
● Developed Manufacturing word order screens and attended the APICS courses in order to understand the mechanics behind JIT, and the flow of inventory and purchasing.
● Worked with a programming team of 7.
Web Developer , Advertising Division
MyOnlineNeighborhood.Com (Startup Company)
September 2002 to June 2004
● Online advertising program for realtors which integrated their websites with MLS data and other content that created leads.
● Created over 50 SEO-friendly PHP websites per month including META tags, HREF's and image names that matched up to SEO standards.
● Developed a custom contract management system which was constructed in PHP via SUGARCRM. Entering in a location, client name and other basic variables would automatically create a website; feeding off 1 - 6 different templates.
● Worked within a team of 5 programmers.
● Worked within ticketing systems which fed change requests coming from customer websites.
● Developed custom chat applications that allowed users at different locations to communicate with one another, also integrated that chat program with HipChat.
PHP Developer / Reporting Analyst
Citigroup Latin American Division
February 1999 to August 2002
● Developed Applications that integrated with SAP and Business Objects and were dumped into PHP web-pages (written in PHP 3 / PHP 4).
● Created custom reports for financial advisory portfolios and migrated them from access databases to early forms of mySQL.
● Attended Series 6 & Series 7 Finance classes in order to understand the transactional model for buying and selling businesses.
● Developed algorithms that represented database triggers that would tell fund managers when there were irregularities with their portfolios.
● Developed CitiGold Machine, which was a PHP application that was constructed to provide internal resources to fund managers.
● Worked with a team of over 30 developers, most of which were offshore.
Florida College, 2002 to 2003
Software Engineering Courses
Broward Community College, 2000 to 2002
APICS Manufacturing Production Certification Courses, Series 6 / Series 7 Certification Courses. Certified Zend Architect
your problems in a stipulated time | McAfee Antivirus..? - $33,101
Activate your product. Activation normally occurs when you install your software, but if it hasn't, you can activate at any time. Right-click the McAfee icon in your taskbar. From the menu, select Activate product.Your problems with mcafee activate is going to the resolution soon. Dial our toll-free Mcafee Support Phone ...Miami, FL
McAfee support services for fixing issues Reedem McAfe - $33,101
mcAfee activate- McAfee is one of the most worldwide laptop security software system firms that are operating since years for providing a defensive layer to the users’ knowledge against all the web threats like virus attacks, spyware, malware and lots of additional, that may damage the private likewise because the ...Miami, FL
security software scans and blocks dangerous emails - $33,101
you can download the McAfee setup and install mcafee antivirus using the settings given on Please Check the Box agree with terms and setup McAfee as you wish. After doing few next-next, you get the option to install. Hit install and wait after few minutes it will ask to restart ...Miami, FL